BlackBerry Torch 9800 Price in Pakistan
- BlackBerry Torch 9800 Price in Pakistan
- Company : BlackBerry
- Product Type : Cell Phone
- Model : Torch 9800
- Screen Size : 360 x 480 pixels, 3.2 inches
- Price In Pakistan : Rs. 33,000
- Camera : 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Operating System : BlackBerry OS 6.0
- Colors : Black, White, Dark Orange
- Memory : 4 GB storage, 512 MB RAM, 512 MB ROM
- BlackBerry Torch 9800 Prices
- BlackBerry Torch 9800 Price In Pakistan33,000 (Pak Rupee)
BlackBerry Torch 9800 Review
BlackBerry Torch 9800 (Previously rumored as BlackBerry Slider 9800) mobile is a smart looking phone. It seems that black berry has taken their time to fabricate this hi-end device and they have been successful to a greater extent.
Torch 9800 was launched in late months of year 2010. At the time of its launch it was one of the finest phones produced by any company but there are better phones launched by black berry itself and other brands afterwards. May be comparing this phone with today’s smart phones would not be justice with this gadget. We’ll be having a look at the features of this phone.
Meet blackberry’s first slider
This was the first slider blackberry has ever launched. It houses a touchscreen at the top with TFT capacitive touch and 16M colors. You need to slide this phone up to unveil its keypad.
Experience BB QWERTY
The most loved feature of black berry is no doubt its QWERTY keyboard. Its keys are easy to press and users enjoy typing over it.
The Operating System of BlackBerry Torch 9800 is BlackBerry OS 6.0 which is not upgradable. This 3G phone has sleek and smart design and available in three different colors. A 3.5mm audio jack is there for you to enjoy music with headphones of your choice.
There is 5MP camera with auto focus and LED flash which can capture high quality images and shoot HD videos. You can share your stuff with your friends. However there is no secondary camera for video calls, which may disappoint many users.
BB Torch senses
Black berry has incorporated proximity sensor in this phone. It turns the phone’s lights off as you bring it closer to your ear during a call thus battery timing of your phone is significantly enhanced. Though there are lot many other sensors introduced in smart phones by now which includes gyro, accelerometer and barometer.
It may not be the smart phone available to you as there are improved devices launched by black berry but if you want to enjoy a BB slider this is a reasonable choice.
BlackBerry Torch 9800 Specifications
- Announced August, 2010
- Status Available. Released 2010, August
- Facebook Yes
- Youtube Yes
- Google Search Yes
- Twitter Yes
- Browser HTML
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) Yes, microUSB v2.0
- Bluetooth Connection Yes, v2.1 with A2DP
- GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 - 48 kbps
- EDGE Class 10, 236.8 kbps
- WLAN For Connecting Internet Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, UMA (carrier-dependent)
- NFC (Near Field Communication) No
- 3G (Speed) HSDPA; HSUPA
Battery Type And Timing
- Battery Li-Ion 1300 mAh battery
- Stand-by Time (Approx.) 432 Hours on 2G and 336 Hours on 3G
- Talk Time (Approx.) 5 Hours 30 min on 2G and 5 Hours 40 min on 3G
- Music Play Time 30 Hours
Hardware And Memory
- OS (Operating System) BlackBerry OS 6.0
- CPU Capacity 624 MHz
- Chipset No
- GPU For Graphics No
- Internal Memory 4 GB
- External Memory microSD, up to 32 GB, 4 GB included
- RAM and ROM 512 MB RAM, 512 MB ROM
Network Coverage And SIM Info
- 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100 /800
- 4G Network No
- SIM Type Mini-SIM
Body Structure And Style
- Display Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Display Size 360 x 480 pixels, 3.2 inches (~188 ppi pixel density)
- Body Weight 161 g
- Body Dimensions 111 x 62 x 14.6 mm (4.37 x 2.44 x 0.57 in)
- Colors Black, White, Dark Orange
Camera And Multimedia
- Backside Camera (Primary) 5 MP, 2592х1944 pixels, Autofocus, LED flash
- Frontside Camera (Secondary) No
- Photo Editor No
- Video Recording Quality Yes, VGA@24fps
- Audio Player Support MP3/WMA/eAAC+/FlAC/OGG player
- Video Player (File Types) DivX/XviD/MP4/WMV/H.263/H.264
- Radio No
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- Loudspeaker Yes
- Document Editor No
- MS Word Support Yes
BlackBerry Torch 9800 Pictures
BlackBerry Torch 9800 Features
- 161 g so it is a weighty cell phone and heavier for your pocket
- 3.2 inches its gives a small touchscreen screen that requiring great effort while operating
- microSD, up to 32GB, 4GB card included, for storing heavy files as well as movies and songs
- 4 GB storage, this memory provides you wide space for your necessary documents
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, UMA
- 5 MP, 2592х1944 pixels, autofocus Camera with LED flash with high quality movie and photo results
- BlackBerry OS 6.0
- 624 MHz Processor for medium quality processing speed
- Available in Black, White and Dark Orange Colors
- Document viewer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Media player MP3/WMA/eAAC+/FlAC/OGG player
- Video player DivX/XviD/MP4/WMV/H.263/H.2640- you can take entertainment with this gadget video player day and night
- Standard battery, Li-Ion 1300 mAh that provides good timing
- Stand by Up to 432 h (2G) / Up to 336 h (3G)
- Talk Time Up to 5 h 30 min (2G) / Up to 5 h 40 min (3G)/ this time is enough for your night call packages
- Music Play up to 30 Hours for your lonely movement
With the advent of technology, the world has witnessed a tremendous breakthrough in the field of communication. Mobile phones are the latest inventions that have gone a long way to facilitate the communication process. Once regarded as luxury, the device is now accessible to scores of people. ….
Blackberry Q10 is an exciting release, which sure is expected make some strong ripples in the telecom world. It is a uniquely designed smart phone with a touch screen as well as a full keyboard, something that the Pakistani business market missed for a while from BlackBerry. Blackberry Q10 is not….
BlackBerry 4G PlayBook LTE Price in Pakistan is high due to its wider internal memory. BlackBerry 4G PlayBook LTE is very popular in Pakistan. 4G Playbook LTE has the technology of Multi-touch input method, Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate, Proximity sensor for auto turn-off and Scratch resistance Gorilla glass display.
BlackBerry is developing multiple types of mobile series of smartphones like torch, bold and curve. Curve is a brand of Blackberry entry-level smartphones manufactured by Research in Motion.
Blackberry is one of the top rated companies for its classic manufacturing of mobile phones, all over the world. This is just because the Blackberry mobiles are designed to keep you in touch all the time with your contacts in a most proficient and friendly way.
Posted by :
Categories: BlackBerry Price