BlackBerry Z10 Price in Pakistan
- BlackBerry Z10 Price in Pakistan
- Company : BlackBerry
- Product Type : Mobile Phone
- Model : Z10
- Screen Size : 4.2 Inches
- Camera : 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Operating System : BlackBerry 10 OS
- Colors : Black, White
- Memory : 16 GB storage, 2 GB RAM
- Body Type : Touchscreen
- Weight : 135 g
- BlackBerry Z10 Prices
- BlackBerry Z10 Price in Pakistan60,000 (Pak Rupees)
BlackBerry Z10 Review
Blackberry is about to explode its new Z10 that would probably meet the aesthetic and business needs of its customers worldwide. Blackberry has kept high hopes with their new smart phone and has made tall claims that it is capable of competing with its worthy rivals like HTC, IPhone and Samsung S III. Blackberry has often bragged itself for having the most sophisticatedly designed keyboards, so this time they wanted to give the same sensation to the Z10 touchscreen. Unlike every Blackberry before it, this handset is devoid of a physical keyboard. Instead, Black berry has decided to go touch-screen this time similar to various other phones that have been preferred over regular Blackberry’s for the last few years. Hope this works well with them!
After banning Skype, UAE telecommunication authorities have decided to ban Blackberry services in Dubai. At the heart of the ban is the free calls and messaging service that only facilitates the BlackBerry users. In the wake of this threat that the free messaging and calls pose to the native telecommunication sectors, the UAE’s telecom regulators have decided to freeze Blackberry services in Dubai. Thus, Blackberry’s new arrival Z10 would not be an appropriate choice for the people residing in Dubai.
Although not as slim and sleek as the wonderful and impressive Samsung Galaxy smart phones, the Blackberry Z10 does come up to the standards with respect to its design. It is 5.12 inches long and has a thickness of 0.35 inches. These dimensions make it look impressive, at the same time providing a good grip to the users while holding it.
The size of the touch screen is 4.2 inches. This brings it right next to its Samsung Galaxy and HTC rivals, which have similar dimensions for their impressive touch screens. Although the Blackberry Z10 smart phone does not have super AMOLED or LCD touch screen, the high pixel density of the capacitive touch screen contributes towards an amazing screen resolution and clarity. The pixel density is approximately 355 ppi, which is far more than the pixel density of many of its Samsung, HTC, LG and Sony Ericsson counterparts.
The camera of this Blackberry smart phone is also up to the mark. The pixel resolution of the primary camera is 8 MP. On the other hand, a secondary 2 MP camera is also available at the front. The features of the primary camera include flash, autofocus, face detection and image stabilization.
A 16 GB of storage space is available along with the availability of a memory card slot for additional memory. Therefore, memory space can never be an issue with this smart phone.
As far is connectivity is concerned, the Z10 model of smart phones by Blackberry performs quite fast due to the LTE 4G network coverage. This is another feature that makes this smart phone worthy of competing with many of the expensive and renowned smart phones by other cell phone manufacturers.
However, as compared to the Apple iPhone and the Android supported smart phones, the Blackberry 10 operating system does not perform that well. There are several features offered by the OS of Apple iPhones and the Android operating systems which the Blackberry OS simply lacks. Only if an Android operating system had been incorporated in the Z10 smart phone, it would have revolutionized the world of smart phones by providing a set of best features.
The Blackberry Z10 model, however, is an innovation for the users of Blackberry cell phones. They will certainly find the difference between the previous models of Blackberry smart phones and the Z10 model. This smart phone might prove to be the pioneer in a long list of amazing Blackberry smart phones in the future.
- Announced January, 2013
- Status Available. Released on January 2013
- Facebook Yes
- Youtube Yes
- Google Search Yes
- Twitter Yes
- Browser HTML5
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) Yes, microUSB v2.0
- Bluetooth Connection Yes, v4.0 with A2DP, LE
- GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) Yes
- EDGE Yes
- WLAN For Connecting Internet Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual band
Battery Type And Timing
- Stand-by Time (Approx.) 312 Hours
- Talk Time (Approx.) 10 Hours
- Music Play Time N/A
Hardware And Memory
- OS (Operating System) BlackBerry 10 OS
- CPU Capacity Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon
- GPU For Graphics Adreno 225
- External Memory microSD, up to 64 GB
- RAM and ROM 2 GB RAM
Network Coverage And SIM Info
- 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - all versions
- 3G Network HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - STL100-1 HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 - STL100-2
- 4G Network LTE 800 / 900 / 1800 / 2600 - STL100-2
- SIM Type Micro-SIM
Body Structure And Style
- Display Type Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Display Size 768 x 1280 pixels, 4.2 inches (~355 ppi pixel density)
- Body Weight 137.5 g (4.83 oz)
- Body Dimensions 130 x 65.6 x 9 mm (5.12 x 2.58 x 0.35 in)
- Colors Black, White
Camera And Multimedia
- Backside Camera (Primary) 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, Autofocus, LED flash
- Frontside Camera (Secondary) 2 MP, 720p@30fps
- Photo Editor No
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- Audio Player Support MP3/WMA/WAV/eAAC+/FlAC player
- Video Player (File Types) DivX/XviD/MP4/WMV/H.263/H.264 player
- Radio No
- Loudspeaker Yes
- Document Editor No
- MS Word Support Yes
BlackBerry Z10 Pictures
BlackBerry Z10 Features
- 4.2 Inches Capacitive touchscreen
- 137.5 g Weight
- 16 GB storage with 2 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 64 GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual band
- 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus Back Camera with LED flash
- 2 MP Front Camera
- BlackBerry 10 OS
- Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait Processor
- Available in Black and White
- MP3/WMA/WAV/eAAC+/FlAC player and DivX/XviD/MP4/WMV/H.263/H.264 player
- Powered by Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery
- Stand by up to 312 Hours
- Talk Time up to 10 Hours
Blackberry Q10 is an exciting release, which sure is expected make some strong ripples in the telecom world. It is a uniquely designed smart phone with a touch screen as well as a full keyboard, something that the Pakistani business market missed for a while from BlackBerry. Blackberry Q10 is not….
BlackBerry 4G PlayBook LTE Price in Pakistan is high due to its wider internal memory. BlackBerry 4G PlayBook LTE is very popular in Pakistan. 4G Playbook LTE has the technology of Multi-touch input method, Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate, Proximity sensor for auto turn-off and Scratch resistance Gorilla glass display.
BlackBerry is developing multiple types of mobile series of smartphones like torch, bold and curve. Curve is a brand of Blackberry entry-level smartphones manufactured by Research in Motion.
Blackberry is one of the top rated companies for its classic manufacturing of mobile phones, all over the world. This is just because the Blackberry mobiles are designed to keep you in touch all the time with your contacts in a most proficient and friendly way.
Deploy with confidence and keep people connected, BlackBerry has introduced new Blackberry Curve in its series of mobile phones. Blackberry Curve 9320, is fully defined with high features and latest technology. Get social from the go-get with BlackBerry Curve smart phones.
Posted by :
Categories: BlackBerry Price