Honda City 2013
- Honda City 2013
- Company : Honda
- Model : City
- Year : 2013
- Price In Pakistan : Rs. 1,494,000 To Rs. 1,775,000
- Engine Type : Soch, 16 valve 4-cylinder, i-VTEC
- Body Type : Sedan
- Transmission : Manual and Automatic
- Fuel System : Electronic Fuel Injection
- Steering System : Rack & Pinion
- Fuel Tank Capacity : 42 Liters
- 2013 Honda City Prices in Pakistan
- Honda City Manual Transmission1,494,000 (Pak Rupee)
- Honda City Prosmatec Transmission1,635,000 (Pak Rupee)
- 2013 Honda City Aspire Prices in Pakistan
- City Aspire Manual Transmission (1.5L Engine)1,634,000 (Pak Rupee)
- City Aspire Prosmatec Transmission (1.5L Engine)1,775,000 (Pak Rupee)
2013 Honda City Review
The looks this car carries is worth every penny paid for it. Honda City 2013 has an overall sleek body with a intelligently molded aerodynamic design. This car came out of Honda design lab, completely revisited and for this reason, there are not many changes in this model from the model last year. The headlamps, the front grille and the entire view of the front of this car is gorgeous yet aggressive. However, there is one thing that really is going to put a bug in your mind and that is this car lies low. On the roads that are Pakistan and the usual size of car-breakers (speed breakers), this does create a problem for many. And if you load your Honda City a little too much, the ride is going to be bumpier.
Still, The entire outlook of the Honda City Aspire 2013 is great. Body color matching front and rear bumpers, side mirror and door handles, alloy wheels, an edgy trunk edge and a mini antenna on the top. All go together to make this car truly a class symbol.
Inside, Honda City Aspire 2013 is heavenly. There is a lot of space in the car with plenty of headroom and legroom for front and second row passengers. The inclusion of LCD screen in the midst of center stack, very intuitive buttons and knobs and a layered dashboard flowing smooth towards both ends of the car radiate nothing but excellence. However, most of the material used in this car is plastic. Standard seats are made out of a combination of seating fabric and leather while complete leather seats are optional.
Under the hood, the engine may seem elfin but is good for the job. With a 16 valve 4-cylinder, i-VTEC engine with electronic fuel injection and 5-speed manual (automatic in prosmatic) transmission, it produces about 73 HP of power delivering amazing power and fuel economy. The security elements of this car are also quite impressive making it a fun loaded car for the whole family.
Overall, Honda Pakistan has been delivering amazing cars on very competitive prices and Honda City Aspire 2013 price in Pakistan is a clear example of that. Compared to other cars with a similar price tag, this car is worth every rupee spent on it. High five!
2013 Honda City Pictures
2013 Honda City Features
- 1,300cc Displacement
- Soch, 16 valve 4-cylinder, i-VTEC Engine
- Electronic Fuel Injection Fuel Supply System
- Rack & Pinion Steering System
- Synchromesh 5 Speed Forward – 1 Reverse (Manual) and Electronically Controlled Automatic, 5 Speed Forward – 1 Reverse (Prosmatec)
- Fuel Consumption Warning
- Light-On Reminding Alarm
- Anti-Lock Braking System
- Door Open Warning
- High Level Safety Performance
- Pedestrian Energy Reduction
- Power Windows, Power Door Locks
- Euro-4 Emission Standard Safety
- MacPherson Strut Suspension with Stabilizer Front Suspension
- Torsion Beam Axle with Stabilizer Rear Suspension
- Air Conditioning System
- Taffeta White, Crystal Black, Polished Metal, Deep Lapis Blue, Alabaster Silver Colors
- Seat Capacity 5 Person
- 42 Liters Fuel Tank Capacity
Honda is one of the world’s most recognized and quality automobile manufacturers. The company has several lines of automobiles for its vendors. Honda Airwave is one of combination car joining the designs of sedan Honda City and hatchback Honda Fit. The front side is taken from Honda City and the back side is taken from Honda Fit making it a 5 door station wagon. In 2005, the company started….
Honda announced it’s another hallmark price list a few day back for some of its finest cars that are coming with a bang in the international markets. Talking about Honda CRV 2013 price in Pakistan, this tag too is nothing less than amazement. Where, Honda revised its CRV for 2013, it also went through its price tags to make it a more affordable option then rest of the crossovers around. Three major …..
Honda knows one thing for sure, how to make cars that impress and with the recent Honda Accord 2013 price in Pakistan, it does it again. The new model for 2013 is fresh out of oven, completely revitalized to give the looks that amaze. Apart from the legendary headlight design of this car, the rest of the car is plain exemplary. A bold and energetic front, a dashing back end of the car, smooth sides….
Watching the all new Honda Civic 2013 model, will be like watching a scenic beauty in the lush green upper areas of Pakistan. Also its quiet drive, will let you feel just like driving a Lear jet. Not only the colossal exterior but also the luxurious interior suit the Honda Civic 2013 price is Pakistan which may lie between 2.1 million rupees to 2.3 million rupees depending on model and specs of this car……
Honda city is one of the coolest cars seen on the road of Pakistan. Honda Company has been producing best sedans not only in Pakistan but in the rest of world also. The Pakistan automobiles selling records show that Honda is the people’s first choice. There are obviously reasons for this preference.