- Views: 321BB Bold Touch 9930 PriceRs. 47,000
- Views: 135BlackBerry 4G PlayBook HSPA+ PriceRs. cancelled
- Views: 275BlackBerry PlayBook PriceRs. 27,900
- Views: 308BlackBerry Bold 9780 PriceRs. 31,500
- Views: 257BlackBerry Style 9670 PriceRs. 32,000
- Views: 236BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 PriceRs. 19,000
- Views: 268BlackBerry Torch 9800 PriceRs. 33,000
- Views: 156BlackBerry Pearl 3G 9105 PriceRs. 19,000
- Views: 172BlackBerry Pearl 3G 9100 PriceRs. 17,000
- Views: 158BlackBerry Storm2 9550 PriceRs. 35,950
- Views: 574BlackBerry Curve 8520 PriceRs. 16,000
- Views: 173BlackBerry Tour 9630 PriceRs. 24,500
- Views: 260BlackBerry Curve 8900 PriceRs. 14,950
- Views: 242BlackBerry Storm 9530 PriceRs. 24,700
- Views: 150BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8230 PriceRs. 20,000
- Views: 223BlackBerry Bold 9000 PriceRs. Discontinued
BlackBerry launched its first device which was a simple pager in the year 1999 in Germany. The name BlackBerry was coined by the marketing company Lexicon Branding. Since then the BlackBerry has been in the process of evolution and it is improving the communication devices with the every new launch of theirs. The latest BlackBerry phone is not just a mobile rather it’s a digital camera you can take goo quality stills with, personal digital assistance to keep you organized, media player, gaming device for fun, internet browser for all your internet needs and a lot more.
BlackBerry phones are known worldwide and popular in our country as well. We will have a quick review of BlackBerry mobiles and find out how this mobile enjoys a distinguished position in the minds of the customers. BlackBerry mobiles are equipped with lots of entertaining features and they are pretty functional. Best thing for a BlackBerry is known for is its QWERTY keyboard. All the BlackBerry phones expect few possesses full QWERTY which is easy to use and makes you texting smoother.
Initially BlackBerry mobiles were considered as phones for the people with serious attitude and business class people. Its image made it limited for a particular section of a society and the company realized this fact. They tried to change the image BlackBerry by introducing more fun oriented apps and features in their mobile phones. In addition to this BlackBerry also made commercials in which this phone was shown being used by playful youngsters, referring to the ad Zong made in collaboration with BlackBerry a couple of years ago.
Though BlackBerry Company did its best to introduce their devices to younger market as well but one thing which they failed to recognize is that the young customers are the ones which bother the most about prices. The Blackberry price in Pakistan and other countries are too high usually and it seems they make phones with keeping upper class of society in mind only. If the BlackBerry really wants to introduce their phone in all the sections of society then there is a need to make cost effective phones so that everyone can buy this.