- Views: 666Motorola XT615 PriceRs.
- Views: 98Motorola Motokey Social PriceRs. 28,000
- Views: 125Motorola RAZR PriceRs. 30,000
- Views: 533Motorola ME632 PriceRs. 31,200
- Views: 734Motorola Droid RAZR PriceRs. 34,600
- Views: 87Motorola PRO Plus PriceRs. 28,000
- Views: 59Motorola MOTOKEY Mini EX109 PriceRs. 7,950
- Views: 114Motorola EX119 PriceRs. 10,000
- Views: 75Motorola EX212 PriceRs. 9,300
- Views: 817Motorola DEFY Plus PriceRs. 25,100
- Views: 106Motorola WX294 PriceRs. 14,050
- Views: 52Motorola MOTOKEY Mini EX108 PriceRs.
- Views: 122Motorola MOTOKEY XT EX118 PriceRs.
- Views: 125Motorola FIRE PriceRs.
- Views: 72Motorola SPICE Key PriceRs.
- Views: 130Motorola DROID 3 PriceRs.
Motorola is an American based multinational company which is known worldwide for the quality products they produce. It has a long history of achievements in the mobiles world but for the previous year’s Motorola has a different story to tell to its users. Motorola company faced a huge loss as bid as 4.3 billion dollars over the period of just three years from 2007 to 2009. Eventually the Motorola Company divided into two other companies namely Motorola mobility and Motorola Solutions. Now Motorola mobility is producing mobile phones where as Motorola Solutions is providing networking telecommunications equipment to the cellular companies majorly.
Motorola mobiles we see today in the market are from Motorola mobility. Motorola proved itself in analog mobiles era but it took time to consider the change from analog to digital era of mobiles and we found it late in launching smart phones. It was in 2009 that Motorola adopted Google’s open source android and launch mobiles with this operating system. The first mobile phone by Motorola which run an android was DROID.
Since Motorola launched its first android there are many smart phones that have been introduced in market by Motorola. The company has started making better phones and we see Motorola more happening for almost a year. After being split from the original company Motorola mobility has concentrated its focus solely on mobiles and they are now doing it better.
Motorola offers a whole range of mobile phones and tablets in the market which caters every segment of customers be it, lower or middle class or even upper class. They are offering some of the best smart phones available in the market today the credit goes to the innovation they decided to bring in their offerings.
Motorola has gone beyond the race of regular android phones which every company is offering these days and has recently launched a smart phone on which you can watch T.V. Such innovations and creativity is something everyone admires and want to see in their gadgets and Motorola now promises more to their valued customers. The of Motorola mobiles in Pakistan varies from model to model.