- Views: 450Eagle DG 70 Firebird 2013 PriceRs. 47,000
- Views: 559Metro MR 70-Dabang PriceRs. Rs. 45,000
- Views: 390Metro MR 70-Jeet PriceRs. Rs. 43,000
- Views: 310Metro Bikes MR 70-Boom 2013 PriceRs. 43,000
- Views: 376BML CD70 PriceRs. 43,000
- Views: 445ZXMCO ZX 70 PriceRs. 44,000
- Views: 393Eagle DG 70 2012 PriceRs. 43,000
- Views: 492Ravi RA 70 2012 PriceRs. 42,500
- Views: 265Skywing SW 70 2012 PriceRs. 43,500
- Views: 502Super Star SS 70 PriceRs. 43,000
- Views: 552Super Power SP 70 PriceRs. 42,500
- Views: 333Qingqi CD 100 2012 PriceRs. 70,000
- Views: 550Metro MR 70 2012 PriceRs. 42,500
- Views: 598Road Prince RP 70 2012 PriceRs. 45,500
- Views: 401Ghani GI 70 2012 PriceRs. 43,500
- Views: 344Crown CR 70 2012 PriceRs. 41,500
The economy of Pakistan is not counted amongst the strong economies of the world and per capita income is much lower than other developing countries. As a consequence the purchasing power of our people is not strong and our market is not a potential for expensive products. When we talk about motor bikes people are more interested in buying low priced bikes than looking for expensive brands like Honda and Yamaha.
Onwards we will be having a look over China bikes available in Pakistan for sale. Well, there are as many brands as you cannot remember of Chinese bikes in Pakistan. First of all we will look at why they are called china bikes. Are they really built and assembled in china and imported here in Pakistan? The answer is no! Some parts of these motor bikes are imported like engine and other complicated parts, from china and rest of the parts are manufactured here and finally these bikes are assembled and sold here.
The price of China bikes in Pakistan is lower than the prices of Honda and Yamaha bikes. No doubt Honda CD-&) is far better in quality than china bikes but if you want to ride a Honda bike you should have almost 70000 rupees in your pocket where as china bikes start from as low as almost half of the Honda price. We do not say that there is no compromise made in quality of china bikes. These bikes are not as durable as Honda bikes are but still the user can enjoy a new bike in a price in which he only can get a used Honda bike. Additionally all the china bikes are copy of CD-70 bike and that means if you ever need spare parts later there would not be any issue at all. You can easily get that from any spare parts retailer.
These are the few reasons for how in a short span of time china bikes have become so popular. But as a matter of fact sales of china bikes in the recent years have affected significantly with the launch of Yamaha Dhoom. Yamaha has promised durability, looks and high resale value in their 70cc Dhoom bike. The users are now keen in buying reliable brand than looking for a china bike.