PEL Silverline (QB) Series Air Conditioner Price in Pakistan
- PEL Silverline (QB) Series Air Conditioner Price in Pakistan
- Company : Pel
- Product Type : Air Conditioner
- Model : Silverline (QB)
- Price In Pakistan : Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 48,500
- Capacity : Available in 1 Ton, 1.5 Ton, 2 Ton Cooling Capacities
- AC Type : Split Air Conditioner
- Body Type : Wall Mounted
- PEL Silverline (QB) Series Air Conditioner Prices
- Silverline (QB) 1 Ton Price Price in Pakistan30,000 (Pak Rupee)
- Silverline (QB) 1.5 Ton Price in Pakistan37,700 (Pak Rupee)
- Silverline (QB) 2 Ton SF Price in Pakistan48,500 (Pak Rupee)
- Trapezi form Inner groove tube
- Anti-rust outdoor unit
- Two-direction air flow (SLR)
- Environment friendly refrigerant R22
- Free Installation Kit Compressor Warranty
- Easy-cleaned panel
- Auto restart function
You don’t have to be skeptic about the fact that ACSON is an emerging company and it is continuously gaining rating by the customers for its forged electronics production. Taking one of its latest designs of Floor Standing AC and unfold its facts, you will…
ACSON has diversified its production in maintaining its standards with the most appealing options to best fit in all conditions. Just read about its most enticing and vibrant Ceiling series of air conditioners. The most famous and new one are Ceiling Cassette and Convertible Split System E series.
It is really tough to survive in summers specially when the temperature crosses the bearable limit. Many southern cities of Pakistan have quite high temperature more then 45 degree centigrade, when the summer is at its peak. At this stage, most of the Air conditioners stop working properly.
Kenwood is an international company known for its quality and durable electronics and home appliances. To add to its production range, Kenwood has recently designed some Air conditioners that are also termed as Split ACs….
Making your life comfortable and cozy is not difficult as you may find plenty of home appliances within the suitable budget due to the existence of a number of different companies manufacturing electronics. Super Asia is also a leading multinational that offers qualitative products.