Price of BMW 3 Series 2013 in Pakistan with Review
- Price of BMW 3 Series 2013 in Pakistan with Review
- Company : BMW
- Series : 3
- Model : 316i
- Number Of Doors : 4
- Year : 2013
- Price In Pakistan : Rs. 4,499,000 To Rs. 5,499,000
- Engine Type : TwinPower Turbo 4-Cylinder
- Transmission : Manual and Automatic
- Fuel Tank Capacity : 60 Liters
- BMW 3 Series 2013 Prices
- BMW 3 Series 2013 Price in Pakistan 4,499,000 (Pak Rupee)
- BMW 3 Series 316i 2013 Price in Pakistan 5,499,000 (Pak Rupee)
Comparing car performance with price, the running is at its very best on diesel fueling. The flexibility and economy is yet another factor to appreciate. If you go for turbo-charged engine, the pick becomes even better. Of the petrol engines the turbo charged 2.0 is somehow comes out as little stressed at times however turbo-charged 3.0 is worth driving with non-stop fast speed. Over all, the new BMW car offers high performance and sound drive at a competitive price.
Road Grip and Handling:
When it comes to suspension and handling, 3 series may disappoint you a little. The ride becomes a little uncomfortable at slow speed due to consistently occurring vertical flows and hard braking under high speed. Request extra noise guards that help control unpleasant noise and you will notice the 3 series is best car in the town. The road grip, handling and overall ride is effortlessly responsive giving you a nice experience on your favorite road of Pakistan.
Of the all engines available, the 4-cylinder diesel becomes a little roaring in extreme winter however, the passengers in car remain far from noise. You may be disappointed from the larger fraction of wind noise than in other executive cars.
Managing the Car:
As the owner of car your purchase of RS 4,499,000 is rather a good choice when it comes to economy and resale. 3-series gives you excellent economy than other BMW series. Due to its low expense, the car becomes favorable for most of professionals in Pakistan. It turns out to be a cost-saving experience for a whole life since the resale is very competitive.
Excellence and Reliability:
The material is world-class since BMW is known as one of best manufacturers of making superior exteriors. Therefore, your money is going for best in quality. The finishing and fitting makes the overall design simply perfect. The reliability score of BMW is satisfactory rather than excellent however there are very low rate of unexpected issues seen in this car. For the price the BMW 3 series, you can rely on this car.
Inside the car, there is complete standard safety package that also includes dynamic stability control that functions overall braking system of car. In the availability of ABS, Dynamic Traction Control and Dynamic Brake Control, the car becomes favorable for those who are highly concerned with security and safety.
- TwinPower Turbo 4-Cylinder Petrol Engine
- 6 Speed Manual (Standard) and 8-Speed Automatic (Special) Transmission
- BMW Head-Up Display
- Lane Departure and Lane Change Warning
- Brake Energy Regeneration
- Advanced Emergency Call
- Adaptive Headlights
- Active Protection (For Driver and Passenger)
- Passive Safety for the Passenger at highest level
- Innovative Control and Storage Functions
- Driver-orientation, Cockpit feeling, Perfect Space Design Interior
- Intelligent lightweight construction Body
- ECO PRO Mode for Less Fuel Consumption at the touch of a button
- Auto Start/Stop Function
- Airbags for Driver and Front passenger including Side airbags, Head airbags Front and Rear
- Exhaust Tailpipe Visible, Single, Round, On the left, with Chrome Finish
- Automatic Air Conditioning
- Radio Professional with 6.5” Display and iDrive Controller
- 60 Liters Fuel Tank Capacity
Its amazing design and modified techniques make this series a wondrous. Fuel consumption is surprisingly low with the help of its powerful engine. BMW X Series has spacious interior fascinated with all comforts of life.
Posted by :
Categories: BMW Cars