Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Price and Specs – New Phablet Phone
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Price and Specs – New Phablet Phone
- Company : Samsung
- Product Type : Phablet
- Series : Galaxy
- Model : Galaxy Note 3
- Screen Size : 5.7 Inches
- Display Resolution : 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera : 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Operating System : Android OS, v4.3
- Colors : Black, White, Pink
- Memory : 32/64 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Prices
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Price in Pakistan82,500 (Pak Rupees)
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Review
Latest by Samsung:
After the revolutionary release of SGS4, it is now time for the tech world to be surprised by the Korean company’s next innovation: Samsung Galaxy Note 3. A bigger size, more premium design and more attractive features than those of previous two generations make this phablet all the more attractive for potential buyers.
The gadget fulfills the requirement of users who want an ultra portable tablet for their business needs. The device has been designed for several other tasks. It brings your notes to life through the amazing stylus pen which comes with the phablet. Users can also watch movies on the bright and large display.
In addition, the multitasking facility saves a lot of time for busy executives. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 price in Pakistan is, therefore, justified due to all the features it offers.
One of the best features of this handy tablet is that it also covers phone service carrier networks. You will have 2G, 3G and 4G coverage, letting you stay connected anywhere, anytime.
There are also several other reasons why you should buy Samsung Galaxy Note 3. The most prominent reasons are discussed below.
Big yet Light:
The gadget is bigger than its previous two ancestors. If you thought 5.5 inch was sufficiently big in the case of Note 2, wait till you lay your eyes on the wonderful 5.7 inches Note 3.
However, a bigger size does not make users compromise for the light weight. The portable phablet weighs pleasantly light in your hands. When you hold it, you will only be carrying 168 grams of mass. Plus, the manufacturers have also designed it scrupulously, keeping it only 8.3 mm thick.
Therefore, while the device is big and feels premium, it does not feel like a heavy burden at all.
A Vibrant Display:
The big screen of the gadget is complimented by its brilliant display. There are 16 M colors to make it delightfully vibrant. Moreover, 1080 by 1920 pixels and a pixel density of 386 PPI open your eyes to a world of immense clarity.
On the other hand, Samsung’s Super AMOLED technology for the screen takes care of the visibility of the display. When you are out in the sun, the sunlight will not distort the clarity of the screen. Therefore, the display will remain brightly visible from every angle.
The Perks of Multitasking:
Once again, the big display of the phone contributes towards another great perk for the users. Not only can you enjoy watching videos and playing games on the large screen, but there is also more room for multitasking. Instead of running only one application at a time, you can use two.
The Multi Window feature divides the display into two halves, one for each of the two apps you want to use. This feature also lets you transfer data between the two apps easily. Therefore, instead of copying and pasting text, switching from one app to another and closing one app to open another one, you can simply have both the applications, you want to use, right in front of you at the same time.
This feature increases convenience and saves a lot of time for you. This is one of the reasons that justify the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 price that you have to pay.
A Handy S Pen:
Another reason which makes this phablet superior over the others is a handy S pen which was introduced by the company when the first Note of the series was created. All those users who still find touchscreens difficult to use can use the S pen for more precision. A new feature in Note 3 lets you give commands by the Stylus pen even if it is just hovering in the air—no need to actually make contact with the screen.
You can jot down any notes you want in a hurry which then come to life by the S pen. Moreover, instead of going through all the hassle of saving a new contact number, simply scrawl it down quickly. When it is time to use the number, simply draw a box around it with the pen, tap the call icon and there you go—you will be online with your new contact! The stylus pen, therefore, makes life simpler and easier.
Samsung’s Innovative Apps:
The phablet comes with a whole set of exciting apps, including 50 GB DropBox storage, SNS integration, a complete document editor and much more. It also offers some of the most innovative apps which were introduced for the first time in SGS4. For instance, S-Voice, which enables you operate your gadget with the help of simple voice commands. Similarly, Air Gestures is another fun of controlling the phablet.
A Full-Fledged HD Cam:
This portable little phablet is equipped with a full-fledged HD camera. Yes, a 13 MP camera brings your memories to life and offers Dual Shot feature with Simultaneous video recording. LED flash, autofocus, touch focus, face detection and smile detection ensure the most perfect results.
Moreover, there is also a front 2 MP camera for self-portraits as well as video communication. It also combines with the primary camera for Dual-shot, letting you capture your photos from different angles.
The Korean manufacturers have definitely put together the best of technology and hardware to bring this amazing phablet to the market. The gadget is not just hype but it actually offers you the perks of cutting-edge technology.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Specifications
- Announced September, 2013
- Status Available
- Facebook Yes
- Youtube Yes
- Google Search Yes
- Twitter Yes
- Browser HTML5
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) Yes, microUSB v2.0 (MHL 2), USB Host
- Bluetooth Connection Yes, v4.0 with A2DP, LE, EDR
- GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) Yes
- EDGE Yes
- WLAN For Connecting Internet Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot
- NFC (Near Field Communication) Yes
- 3G (Speed) HSDPA, 42 Mbps; HSUPA; LTE, Cat4, 50 Mbps UL, 150 Mbps DL
Battery Type And Timing
- Battery Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery
- Stand-by Time (Approx.) N/A
- Talk Time (Approx.) N/A
- Music Play Time N/A
Hardware And Memory
- OS (Operating System) Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- CPU Capacity Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 (LTE model) / Quad-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
- GPU For Graphics Adreno 330 (LTE model)
- Internal Memory 32/64 GB
- External Memory microSD, up to 64 GB
- RAM and ROM 3 GB RAM
Network Coverage And SIM Info
- 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network LTE
- SIM Type Micro-SIM
Body Structure And Style
- Display Type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Display Size 5.7 Inches, 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Body Weight 168 g
- Body Dimensions 151.2 x 79.2 x 8.3 mm
- Colors Black, White, Pink
Camera And Multimedia
- Backside Camera (Primary) 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Frontside Camera (Secondary) Yes, 2 MP, 1080p@30fps
- Photo Editor Yes
- Video Recording Quality Yes, 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps (LTE model)
- Audio Player Support MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player
- Video Player (File Types) MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264/H.263 player
- Radio Stereo FM radio with RDS
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- Loudspeaker Yes
- Document Editor Yes
- MS Word Support Yes
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Pictures
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Features
- 5.7 inches, Super AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen
- Optional dual SIM
- Support microSD card slot up to 64 GB
- 13 Megapixels camera gives clear high definition images and video
- Android operating system
- Quad-core processor
- Dropbox with 50 GB storage
- Image viewer + editor
- MP3 / MP4 players
- Connectivity features available like NFC, Bluetooth, WiFi, Infrared port
- Sensors available: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, temperature, humidity and gesture
- GPS support with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- S-Voice natural language commands and dictation
- Powered by long lasting battery
The market welcomes another member of the Samsung Galaxy Tab family, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0. This 8.0 inches tablet computer is one of the most handy and portable gadgets ever manufactured by the company. In fact, this latest addition to the Galaxy tab 3 series weighs only 314 grams and is small…
Samsung has launched a new and the most prestigious version of the Galaxy S4 Mini after the earlier release of Samsung Galaxy S4 in the market. It is the timely release of S4 Mini that will give significant boost to the profit of the firm. However, the company has already launched the latest versions of their devices……..
With the release of Samsung Galaxy Star, it is quite clear that Samsung is trying its best to make sure that no other phone manufacturing rival comes close to its market occupancy. This time, Samsung has unintelligently combined some of the entirely contrasting elements into one. To begin with, having a 2MP …
Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 is going to be available soon in the market with all its new and innovative features and beauty. Users of Samsung are waiting very patiently for quite a long time to get this handsome and trendy handset in their hands. A stylish handset with dual SIM feature, it provides you with….
April 2013 has seen the launch of Samsung’s large screen Galaxy Mega Series. There are two models in this line, the 6.3 and 5.8 versions. Of the two, the one that grabs more attention and interest is definitely Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3. The key specifications of the Galaxy Mega 6.3 model include a…..