Suzuki Ravi 2012 Price in Pakistan
- Suzuki Ravi 2012 Price in Pakistan
- Company : Suzuki
- Model : Ravi
- Year : 2012
- Price In Pakistan : Rs. 602,000
- Engine Type : 4-Stroke Cycle, Water-cooled, OHC
- Colors : Solid White, Silky Silver and Pearl Red
- Transmission : 4- Forward all synchromesh, 1 Reverse
- Suzuki Ravi 2012 Prices
- Ravi EURO II Price in Pakistan 602,000 (Pak Rupee)
- 4- Forward all synchromesh, 1 Reverse Transmission
- 4-Stroke Cycle, Water-cooled, OHC Engine Type
- 3234 x 1395 x 1650 Dimensions (mm)
- Strut Front Suspension
- Leaf Spring Rear Suspension
- 40 Liters Fuel Capacity for CNG version
- 36 Liters Fuel Tank Capacity
- 600 Kg Loading Capacity
- No. of Cylinders 3
- 2 Persons Seating Capacity
- Power Windows
- Central Locking
- 796cm3 piston displacement
- 650kg Curb Weight
The stunning Bugatti Veyron is designed by Bugatti Automobiles in France. It is one of the fastest street cars in the world. Besides being fastest, it is also counted as one of the most powerful and most expensive cars in the world.
It is worth mentioning here that Japanese cars are the best-known cars with most powerful engine, smart exterior and sleek interior. Maintaining the demand graph of the nation, Pakistan is importing new Japanese cars with hatch back, which are…
Daihatsu is a Japanese automaker company, working for producing cars since long time. With lots of experience and high-tech engineering, Daihatsu has become able to design and manufacture the most fascinating cars all around the world.
Toyota ranks as the top rated cars in Pakistan for its stylish looks, executive manufacturing and quality assurance. Keeping the market alive with its vehicles, Toyota is delivering another new double cab with most astounding features you might have enjoyed before.
Honda has a car for everyone. Honda is not famous for traditional large SUVs like Toyota. But it has many sedan shaped SUV vehicles which are lot more comfortable and luxurious than one can imagine. Honda CR-V is one of such vehicles. It has gain huge popularity in America.