2012 Toyota Hilux Vigo Champ Prices in Pakistan
- 2012 Toyota Hilux Vigo Champ Prices in Pakistan
- Company : Toyota
- Model : Hilux Vigo Champ
- Year : 2012
- Price In Pakistan : Rs. 2,874,000 To Rs. 3,374,000
- Engine Type : 2KD-FTV
- Body Type : Truck
- Transmission : 5 Speed Manual and 4 Speed ECT Automatic
- Toyota Vigo Champ Prices
- Grade G AT Price in Pakistan 3,374,000 (Pak Rupee)
- Grade V MT Price in Pakistan 3,174,000 (Pak Rupee)
- Hilux Grade E MT Price in Pakistan 2,874,000 (Pak Rupee)
- Fuel tank capacity 76 Liters
- Turbo Charged Common Rail Type Fuel System
- 5 Speed Manual and 4 Speed ECT Automatic Transmission
- Hydraulic Power Steering
- Anti-lock Bracking System Optional
- Air Conditioner Optional
- Without Anti-Lock, Breaking System
- fabric and advanced control switches
- Alluring cockpit Exudes
- Strong Safety Seats Belt
The stunning Bugatti Veyron is designed by Bugatti Automobiles in France. It is one of the fastest street cars in the world. Besides being fastest, it is also counted as one of the most powerful and most expensive cars in the world.
It is worth mentioning here that Japanese cars are the best-known cars with most powerful engine, smart exterior and sleek interior. Maintaining the demand graph of the nation, Pakistan is importing new Japanese cars with hatch back, which are…
Daihatsu is a Japanese automaker company, working for producing cars since long time. With lots of experience and high-tech engineering, Daihatsu has become able to design and manufacture the most fascinating cars all around the world.
Honda has a car for everyone. Honda is not famous for traditional large SUVs like Toyota. But it has many sedan shaped SUV vehicles which are lot more comfortable and luxurious than one can imagine. Honda CR-V is one of such vehicles. It has gain huge popularity in America.
Honda has always been proud of Honda Accord due to its huge success in European and American markets. Honda Accord was launched in those markets which were already occupied by BMWs and others in Europe, and General Motors Corporation (GMC) and others in America. It was launched at competitive prices in those markets.