Toyota Passo Price in Pakistan
- Toyota Passo Price in Pakistan
- Company : Toyota
- Model : Passo
- Number Of Doors : 5
- Year : 2007-2008
- Price In Pakistan : Rs. 925,000 To Rs. 1,025,000
- Engine Type : 1KR-FE DOHC 3 Cylinder 12 valves and 1NR-FE DOHC 4 Cylinder 16 valves
- Colors : Available in 9 Colors
- Transmission : Automatic
- Fuel System : Gasoline (Petrol)
- Toyota Passo Prices
- Toyota Passo 1000cc Price in Pakistan 925,000 (Pak Rupee)
- Toyota Passo 1300cc Price in Pakistan 1,025,000 (Pak Rupee)
- CVT . Automatic gear Transmission
- Power Steering
- Anti-Lock Brakes / Driver Airbag / Passenger Airbag / Power Windows A/C:Front
- Transmission Auto
- Power Steering
- AM/FM Radio, Cassette Player, CD Player
- Power Door Locks
- Power Mirrors
- 5 Persons Seating Capacity
The stunning Bugatti Veyron is designed by Bugatti Automobiles in France. It is one of the fastest street cars in the world. Besides being fastest, it is also counted as one of the most powerful and most expensive cars in the world.
Daihatsu is a Japanese automaker company, working for producing cars since long time. With lots of experience and high-tech engineering, Daihatsu has become able to design and manufacture the most fascinating cars all around the world.
Toyota ranks as the top rated cars in Pakistan for its stylish looks, executive manufacturing and quality assurance. Keeping the market alive with its vehicles, Toyota is delivering another new double cab with most astounding features you might have enjoyed before.
Honda has a car for everyone. Honda is not famous for traditional large SUVs like Toyota. But it has many sedan shaped SUV vehicles which are lot more comfortable and luxurious than one can imagine. Honda CR-V is one of such vehicles. It has gain huge popularity in America.
Honda has always been proud of Honda Accord due to its huge success in European and American markets. Honda Accord was launched in those markets which were already occupied by BMWs and others in Europe, and General Motors Corporation (GMC) and others in America. It was launched at competitive prices in those markets.